this way please
- 网络请这边走;这边请
-
Let me show you the way to your room , this way please .
我现在带您上房间,这边请。
-
This way please . To the east wing
这边请去东塔楼
-
This way please , ladies and gents !
女士们,先生们,请这边走!
-
Would you care to step this way please , sir ?
你介意走这条路吗,先生?
-
Will you both move your table this way please ?
你们两个可以像这样动一下桌子吗?
-
Ll show you to the front desk , this way please .
我带您到接待台,请跟我来。
-
A then this way please .
甲那么请这边走。
-
All right , people . We 're going to follow the body . This way please .
我们要跟着灵柩走,请到这边来。
-
Can the bride look this way please ?
新娘看这边好吗?
-
This way please . Do not forget to put on your safety helmet .
请从这边走。别忘了戴好安全帽。
-
Welcome on board ! Your boarding pass please ! This way please !
欢迎登机,请出示您的登机牌,请这边走!
-
This way please , You will be free tomorrow , you can have a good rest .
请这边走,明天您有空,可以好好休息一下。
-
Hi , now this way please .
你好,请走这条路。
-
Shop assistant : Indometacin capsules , yes , this way please .
店员:“消炎痛胶囊”,有,您跟我来吧。
-
This way , please , ladies and gentlemen
女士们,先生们,这边请。
-
Step this way , please .
请这边走。
-
Next time you 're over this way , please come by .
comeby:看望下次路过这里,请来坐一坐。
-
Let me show you around . This way , please .
让我来带你们参观我们的学校.请这边走。
-
Step this way , please . That 's right .
请过来,对了。
-
Do you rest ? How many people ?! This way , please !
请问您休息吗?!请问您几位?!您这边请!
-
He is in his office . this way , please !
他在办公室。请这边走。
-
This way , please . This is your table .
请这边走。这是你们的桌子。
-
Will you come this way , please ?
劳驾,请这边走.请您这边走,好吗?
-
This way , please . Your table is near the window .
请这边走,你的桌子在窗子旁边。
-
Yes . Step this way . Please have a look at this .
好的。这边走。请看看这个。
-
Yes , sir , Come this way , please .
好的,先生。请到这里来。
-
Are you exempt from checking ? This way , please .
您是免检吗?请走这边。
-
Well , just so-so . This way , please . Make yourself at home .
嗯,马马虎虎吧。请这边来。不要客气,请随意。
-
Will you come this way , please ? A waitress will be right over .
请这儿来。女侍马上就来。
-
Can you tell me the way to the post office ? - take this way , please .
你能告诉我去邮局怎么走吗?-请走这条路。